Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We Gave Us This

All we know

All we feel

Only love that surrounds us

All we hear

There’s nothing to fear

Its only us that has found us

We are the ones we’ve been waiting for

We are the ones in the open door

You are me

And I am you

There is no separation

Its what I am

Its what we are

One united creation

We are the peace that we’re seeking

We are the joy that is being

So celebrate everybody that we know

Celebrate everything and everywhere we go

Feel the unity grow

Situations, situations will flow

There’s are stream

Only a dream carrying us together

Its only love

Its only one

Dancing sacred forever

We are the savior we’re praying for

We are the light through the open door

So celebrate every color that we see

Celebrate every note in every melody

Singing a song of bliss

Overjoyed we gave us this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for sharing with me. I will read your comment as soon as I am able. I am honored you have stopped by.