Tuesday, January 19, 2010

12-19 inspirations

Hello ALL, here are few inspirations. I am going to focus more on sharing through this blog, seeing that I have been mostly only sharing through Facebook. Here are a few inspirations for the day. Also, i have joined twitter as "emptyfull" so let's follow.

Thank you God! Sing, write, speak, teach, laugh, dance, heal, and BE through me; thy will be done. Our will be done; for we are here now.



Life is an incomprehensible holographic orchestration of love not to be tethered, but freed.



It is not change but surrender that is to be our practice. For when we change we are only dancing in the mind and thus not realizing more than the mind. In a battle we are either defensive or offensive and thus we are are at war no matter what we experience. But, when we surrender the battle we become THAT which is more than battle, and we are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for sharing with me. I will read your comment as soon as I am able. I am honored you have stopped by.