Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Being Flooded

OK, I am being flooded with new business ideas daily. Ideas are crystallizing and arriving whole. These are not building upon anything I am doing or thinking, just sort of showing up. So now what? Who to contact?

All of these ideas are big, huge in fact and too big for just me. Many are ways to lessen our burden on the planet. Some empower us and excite us with their application at conserving and creating energy while utilizing existing business structures.

This is not new with me; I have watched many of my concepts take flight through another over my life and this is fine. Some have been in evolutionary direction and some are just being developed. But now I am curious as to the process of bringing an idea to fruition now.

What do we do with epiphany?

I seek a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for sharing with me. I will read your comment as soon as I am able. I am honored you have stopped by.