Monday, February 18, 2008

A Little Thought

studying...

At this time there is little worry because even worry is not real. How can we worry when it is perfect, so perfect when we observe? So much is just gone, and in its place the more that always is. I have stopped wasting energy on SO many things. Within my reality I see through so much of what used to ensnare me. Somehow the clarity, openings, and unknowing continue, and with each is a purer existence to observe. I do not need anything but my experience.

I feel so free of the desiring for the things that we create when we are trying to understand it.

It is.

I do not have a mission.

I do not have to do anything accept be grateful and as present as I am able.

I know that everything is perfect at every moment the more I observe this, there is no other way. As I watch the intensifying spiritual market that we are creating, I am in awe that even this reveals itself unreal.

I feel it is the thinking that clouds and distorts as all wise ones reveal. Maybe we have these brains to eventually realize that it is beyond the senses so we need not look for truth with them. Enjoy the senses and the experience, for this is incredible now. All forms are impermanent at any vibratory level so let them flow through you like a breeze through the screen. Peace is always when we realize this. Every form that we attach to including spiritual, archetypal, masters, gods, you name it, must be let go eventually to know truth. This can be known instantly when we realize else we continue the endless loop of forms. If one can find fault here then one can find fault anywhere so let the idea of "fault go and be free. Know there is no fault and then one is free. What happens after death could be anything, so let it be what it is as you experience now. Could fleets of spaceships suddenly appear in our atmosphere, land, and then aliens share more mystery with us? Yes. But don't forget this is within the evolution of forms and vibration and what we seek is before form.


fun, fun, fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for sharing with me. I will read your comment as soon as I am able. I am honored you have stopped by.